Monday, June 2, 2008

(11) extended service hours

Since ms. Martin think I did not take my last service paper serious we will not the attending the next trip. i don"t think thats fair because she told us to make up a family of four and make up a fake salary for our family. the paper said list the four people in your family (you, your husband and your two children), you should also state their age, gender, and occupation. The fact that I said my husband would be a pro football player and together our monthly salary would be 25,000 she thought I took the assignment as a joke which i did not we were supposed to make these things up she said they did not have to be realistic. she also said we had to list different foods we would purchase from the market to feed our families for a month, just because I felt out different meats (meats i do not eat) and other foods she became angry. She was also mad at the fact that i said we would eat out four times a month. I'm not really happy about the way last week service learning meeting went.

No comments: